OH MAN. Are you ready? It's the holiday season. You know what that means. Spread the love, guys.
Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 unlimited holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where
Santa (or one of his elves) FRIENDS could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
If you can send me something, PM me and I'll give you my address.
All I want for Christmas is:
1. Cards, cards, cards. Of any form. I love getting Christmas cards/mail. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You know the feeling.
2. More dA paid account time. Haha... I might end up taking care of that myself, though.... D;
3. Reasons to go Christmas shopping.
4. I would love if someone wrote me some holiday Axel/Roxas fic. Or Havemercy fic. Hahah.... That would be oh-so lovely.
5. Giftcards to JoAnn's or Mill End.
6. People to come over and make holiday treatsies with. Along with ideas for new holiday snacks.
7. A pair of colored contacts that would work for Vincent Valentine... I can give you my prescription! -hopes-
8. Chocolate. :D Milk is my fave but I eat anything. And I generally dislike nuts.... Oh, how picky I am.
9. New fun coats. I love coats. I don't have as many as I would like.
10. Smiley-face shoelaces.
PS. if you make one, link me to it!